Joshua Tree National Park to San Diego Pines Getaway
5 Night California Package
2021 Package Date Options:
April 14 thru April 19, 2021
April 28 thru May 03, 2021
This trip starts from our RV lot in El Cajon or your home. Yes, we can bring the RV to you! Travel approximately 4 hours to your first night in Joshua Tree National Park where the spectacular awaits. See the famous Joshua Tree forests, climb on the Jumbo Rocks and after an adventurous day sit back and enjoy your campfire and be amazed at the stars this dark sky environment brings.
After 2 nights in this beautiful National Park, you will travel the 3.5 hr journey on mostly backcountry roads to San Diego’s pine forest up at Mt Laguna where your campground awaits. Peaceful and easy hiking on the Big Laguna trail system or a day hike on the world-famous Pacific Crest Trail. If mountain biking is your thing then you have 2 days of some of the best. There are trails for the beginner to advance and we can provide you with maps to all.
Your final night destination is up to you and we’re happy to provide campground recommendations to help you decide.
This Joshua Tree Desert to San Diego Pines package provides you and your fellow travelers the best of these unique areas alongside the ease of having your campground reservations secured and your RV stocked and ready to go!
Call Us Today to Book This Package: (619)749-1115 Package Price @ $1,695*
- 1 Class-C RV 25ft (Model year 2019) that sleeps 2-5 people
- 1 RV campsite (2 nights) at Joshua Tree
- 1 RV campsite (2 nights) at Mt Laguna Campgrounds
- 500 Miles included, with additional miles @ current rates
- 1 Kitchen/Camp Cook set
- 1 Camp Kit which includes: BBQ, utensils, table, table cloth, chairs, lantern, outdoor rug
- Personal bedding/linens/towels are optional
- Daytime itinerary options for hiking, & biking & 3rd party excursions
Options: Upgrade to 24-25ft Mercedes Benz Luxury RV(2-5 people) or Luxury CamperVan(2 people) for an additional fee of $200.
* Applicable sales tax and RV insurance sold separately
Check out our blogs about these areas: RV Camping Trip to Joshua Tree National Park, & San Diego’s Pines to Palms